Do you have a plan to copy The Innkeepers DVD and save the videos from the DVD disc to laptop or portable devices? But you are failed and can't rip or copy The Innkeepers DVD? If you really do not know how to rip The Innkeepers DVD for making a backup copy on your computer, no matter you are the Win OS or Mac user, you can also refer to this article to get help and use Magic DVD Ripper to copy The Innkeepers DVD onto all of those devices even includes the popular mobile devices such as your iPad, iPod,iPhone and Kindle Fire, etc.
With the software of Magic, you can easily rip and copy The Innkeepers DVD even the protected DVD included. And the process you need to deal with is only several basic steps. See the following simple guide for you to rip The Innkeepers DVD disc.
1. Download Magic DVD Ripper (Mac users have to download the Mac version).
2. Install and run the program on your computer.
3. Insert The Innkeepers DVD disc.
4. Load DVD files into program and click Convert tab.
5. Choose the destination directory for saving the output file, also you need to choose the output profile, if you are familiar with the knowledge of video formats, you can directly choose the output format you want. If you are not know about the video formats, you can choose the devices that you want to play on.
6. Some advanced settings you can set by clicking Edit button, such as the output video resolution, volume, etc.
7. When you are ready to rip after the settings have been done, just directly press Start button to rip and copy the The Innkeepers DVD.
If you want to copy the The Innkeepers DVD to another blank DVD disc, you can use Magic DVD Copier.
This software is excellent and well worth the money spent to buy it. Guys you wont be sorry buying this product to backup your movies. I recommend taking both MagicDVDRipper and Copier as bundle. -- Gerald
Excellent product. I am yet to use a DVD ripper so effective and easy to use. -- Anuj Sehgal
Excellent program! Other dvd rippers gave me choppy audio and video, but this dvd ripper has always worked perfectly!
Magic DVD ripper is great for everything else. Bulletproof in defeating copy protection; good speed on encoding. I've paid for lifetime upgrades and would like to get this working at a higher quality. --- Randy Steck
a professional DVD ripping software available in the market for quite a long time. --- reviews from techulator.com