When you buy DVD about movies you love, you would like to watch them and every extra features about them. DVD special features are usually additional audio, visual or interactive media that exist beyond the original version of a film on a DVD. These features may be items such as extended versions, director's cuts of the film, audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes featurettes, production stills, cast and crew bios, alternate endings, animatics... If you want to keep all the DVD extras in the copied file, this article will show you how to copy the entire DVD movie.
If you want to copy a commercial DVD movie, you will need a third party tool to help you decrypt DVD protection and copy DVD. Magic DVD Copier is one of the best DVD copying and burning tools. It can help you copy DVD in 1: 1 mode and burn it to a blank DVD in full disc mode. It can also help you compress the entire DVD and burn it a blank 4.7GB DVD disc. Just in 20-60 minutes, you can enjoy the new DVD on any PC or Home DVD Player.
Before copying, please free download Magic DVD Copier from official website. Install it to your computer. Magic DVD Full Disc copy mode will help you copy the entire DVD movie including menus, trailers and special features, and so on in 1:1 mode. You can use this mode to copy a DVD movie to your computer, hard disc, or burn it to a blank DVD disc without any loss in quality. If your DVD movie is much larger than 4.7GB, selecting this movie can help you shrink all original content to fit on a 4.7GB blank DVD.
How to Copy DVD full disc?
A: Copy DVD full disc to computer hard drive:
1. Run Magic DVD Copier and insert DVD disc to your computer drive. Then the DVD information will show on the software interface automatically.
2. Click “Browse” button behind “Target” to choose a hard drive to save the copied DVD file.
3. Choose Full Disc as copy mode.
4. Click “Start” to copy the DVD movie.
B: Burn DVD full disc to a blank DVD
1. Insert your DVD movie into your DVD-ROM drive.
2. Insert a blank DVD into your DVD burner. If you have only a DVD drive, you can insert it after finish reading.
3. Choose the "Full Disc" option.
4. Click the "Start" button to start copying.
5. If you only have one DVD drive, a window will pop up asking you to insert a blank 4.7GB disc after the copying finishes. Insert a blank 4.7GB disc, and click "Yes" button to continue.
Most commercial DVD movies are much larger than 4.7GB. When you copy a DVD larger than 4.7GB, the program will display a prompt asking you compress it. Click "yes" if you want compress it to a single 4.7GB blank DVD. Click "no" and copy all content to an 8.5GB blank DVD if you don't want to lose any video quality. If you want to compress the entire DVD, you can follow tutorial: How to compress a DVD9 movie to a 4.7 GB blank DVD?.
This software is excellent and well worth the money spent to buy it. Guys you wont be sorry buying this product to backup your movies. I recommend taking both MagicDVDRipper and Copier as bundle. -- Gerald
Excellent product. I am yet to use a DVD ripper so effective and easy to use. -- Anuj Sehgal
Excellent program! Other dvd rippers gave me choppy audio and video, but this dvd ripper has always worked perfectly!
Magic DVD ripper is great for everything else. Bulletproof in defeating copy protection; good speed on encoding. I've paid for lifetime upgrades and would like to get this working at a higher quality. --- Randy Steck
a professional DVD ripping software available in the market for quite a long time. --- reviews from techulator.com