On November 11, 2011, The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD 2 will be released. If you want to rip Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD to make a copy on your computer and do not insert the disc each time when you watch again, using Magic DVD Ripper maybe a good way for you to rip Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD to other video for playing. Just several steps to complete the ripping work. Just follow the next steps to learn how to rip Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD.
You can free download the latest Magic DVD Ripper from http://www.magicdvdripper.com/ and install it. Then follow the next steps below to rip to AVI format as an example.
1) Make sure you didn't run other dvd decrypters in the background. They can conflict with Magic DVD Ripper.
2) Make sure your computer is connected to internet.
3) Launch Magic DVD Ripper and click "Convert" tab.
4) Insert "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 " to your DVD drive.
5) Choose a folder as the "Destination" by clicking the folder icon beside "Destination" box.
6) Choose a proper audio track, subtitle, and choose "AVI" profile from the "Profile" dropdown list.
7) Click "start" to begin ripping.
Since we've fixed a lot of versions of the DVD, there must be other version we still haven't met. Usually, if we have fixed the DVD, you can only see one long title in the "Title" dropdown list. If you can see a lot of titles with nearly the same duration, that means this is a new version and we haven't fixed it. On this occasion, please keep the DVD in your DVD drive, then click "File"->"Export ifo files..." to export all the ifo files of the original DVD. Then send the exported file to our support team, then we'll fix it within one day.
This software is excellent and well worth the money spent to buy it. Guys you wont be sorry buying this product to backup your movies. I recommend taking both MagicDVDRipper and Copier as bundle. -- Gerald
Excellent product. I am yet to use a DVD ripper so effective and easy to use. -- Anuj Sehgal
Excellent program! Other dvd rippers gave me choppy audio and video, but this dvd ripper has always worked perfectly!
Magic DVD ripper is great for everything else. Bulletproof in defeating copy protection; good speed on encoding. I've paid for lifetime upgrades and would like to get this working at a higher quality. --- Randy Steck
a professional DVD ripping software available in the market for quite a long time. --- reviews from techulator.com