To encode and playback DivX Video, your computer must have DivX codec installed. If not, you can download Free DivX 4.12 codec by click here and install it. Or you can also download the latest DivX codec from its official website ( http://www.divx.com/divx/windows ).
1. Launch Magic DVD Ripper and click the "Convert" tab.
2. Choose "AVI" from the "Profile" dropdown list.
3. Click the to go into the AVI profile modify window.
4. Choose DivX codec from the "Video Codec" dropdown list. If you can't find DivX codec in the dropdown list, please install it first.
5. Press "Ok" button to save.
1. Insert your DVD into your DVD-ROM drive.
2. Specify the destination to save the output file.
3. Choose a proper title, audio track and subtitle you want.
4. Press the "Start" button to start ripping.
Return to Magic DVD Ripper
Download Magic DVD Ripper
Special Offer - save $28.99: Magic DVD Ripper for only $49.95 (Full license + Lifetime upgrades)
This software is excellent and well worth the money spent to buy it. Guys you wont be sorry buying this product to backup your movies. I recommend taking both MagicDVDRipper and Copier as bundle. -- Gerald
Excellent product. I am yet to use a DVD ripper so effective and easy to use. -- Anuj Sehgal
Excellent program! Other dvd rippers gave me choppy audio and video, but this dvd ripper has always worked perfectly!
Magic DVD ripper is great for everything else. Bulletproof in defeating copy protection; good speed on encoding. I've paid for lifetime upgrades and would like to get this working at a higher quality. --- Randy Steck
a professional DVD ripping software available in the market for quite a long time. --- reviews from techulator.com