Divx avi is an avi format which is encoded by divx codec. Magic DVD Ripper doesn't integrate divx codec in itself. So first you need install divx codec on your computer. You may download it from http://www.divx.com/ . But attention, the latest version isn't free. After installing divx codec, you can follow the steps below to rip/convert your DVD to Divx avi.
1. Launch Magic DVD Ripper and click the "Convert" tab.
2. Insert a DVD to your DVD drive.
3. Specify the destination by clicking "Browser" button.
4. Choose proper title, audio and subtitle.
5. Choose "AVI" from the "Profile" dropdown list.
6. Click the icon beside "Profile" box.
Then you will get the following window.
7. Choose Divx codec from the "Video Codec" dropdown list, then click OK.
8. Press the "Start" button to start ripping DVD to Divx Avi format.
Just in a few steps, you can rip/convert DVD successfully to the Divx Avi. If you want to rip DVD to more formats, you can get to magic DVD Ripper tutorials.
Return to Magic DVD Ripper
Download Magic DVD Ripper
Special Offer - save $28.99: Magic DVD Ripper for only $49.95 (Full license + Lifetime upgrades)
This software is excellent and well worth the money spent to buy it. Guys you wont be sorry buying this product to backup your movies. I recommend taking both MagicDVDRipper and Copier as bundle. -- Gerald
Excellent product. I am yet to use a DVD ripper so effective and easy to use. -- Anuj Sehgal
Excellent program! Other dvd rippers gave me choppy audio and video, but this dvd ripper has always worked perfectly!
Magic DVD ripper is great for everything else. Bulletproof in defeating copy protection; good speed on encoding. I've paid for lifetime upgrades and would like to get this working at a higher quality. --- Randy Steck
a professional DVD ripping software available in the market for quite a long time. --- reviews from techulator.com