Users may curious why you only got one episode after converting a TV Show DVD or episodic DVD. That's because there're multiple titles on this kind of DVD and usually each title is an episode. Magic DVD Ripper will automatically choose the longest title to rip. If you want to get all episodes, you should follow the steps below:
1. Launch Magic DVD Ripper and click the "Convert" tab.
2. Insert a DVD to your DVD drive.
3. Specify the destination by clicking "Browser" button.
4. Click the icon beside "Title" box like below.
Then you will get the following window.
5. Check the titles (episodes) you want to rip. Select the proper audio and subtitle. Then click OK.
6. Choose the proper profile from the "Profile" dropdown list.
7. Press the "Start" button to start ripping TV Show DVD or episodic DVD.
Return to Magic DVD Ripper
Download Magic DVD Ripper
Special Offer - save $28.99: Magic DVD Ripper for only $49.95 (Full license + Lifetime upgrades)
This software is excellent and well worth the money spent to buy it. Guys you wont be sorry buying this product to backup your movies. I recommend taking both MagicDVDRipper and Copier as bundle. -- Gerald
Excellent product. I am yet to use a DVD ripper so effective and easy to use. -- Anuj Sehgal
Excellent program! Other dvd rippers gave me choppy audio and video, but this dvd ripper has always worked perfectly!
Magic DVD ripper is great for everything else. Bulletproof in defeating copy protection; good speed on encoding. I've paid for lifetime upgrades and would like to get this working at a higher quality. --- Randy Steck
a professional DVD ripping software available in the market for quite a long time. --- reviews from techulator.com